Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

13 January 2009

ER

I've just watched last weeks episode of ER - Episode 1 of the new series.... TV programmes like that should come with a warning : Be prepared: you will need tissues
It was ssssoooooooooooooooo sad - very understated and nicely done but oooooooooh sooooo sad! I blubbed.. a lot! Fantastic TV.

I also finished watching 'The Devil's Whore' from before christmas - anyone who didn't see that should watch it - brilliant series - I watched it and then immediately wanted to watch it again!
I watch recorded programmes first thing in the morning with my breakfast to ease myself into the day - not sure Devils Whore was such a good choice - slightly too much blood, gore and beheadings for 7.30 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment