Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

13 January 2009

ER

I've just watched last weeks episode of ER - Episode 1 of the new series.... TV programmes like that should come with a warning : Be prepared: you will need tissues
It was ssssoooooooooooooooo sad - very understated and nicely done but oooooooooh sooooo sad! I blubbed.. a lot! Fantastic TV.

I also finished watching 'The Devil's Whore' from before christmas - anyone who didn't see that should watch it - brilliant series - I watched it and then immediately wanted to watch it again!
I watch recorded programmes first thing in the morning with my breakfast to ease myself into the day - not sure Devils Whore was such a good choice - slightly too much blood, gore and beheadings for 7.30 in the morning!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig