Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

4 February 2010

Destruction but in a good cause...

I've had some old watches for a while and today I started dismantling them.  It seems such a shame to take them apart when they are so well made but I did it anyway.  Brute force had to be employed a couple of times.  But I have a project in mind and needs must!
I really like the colours of these pieces - the muted gold against the brushed steel - nice colour scheme I think... mmmm coming to a project soon perhaps...
oooh so many possibilities....
Share:

1 comment

  1. I can't wait to see what you're going to do here. Steampunk comes into mind - intriguing! I know it will be great though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig