Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

25 February 2010

Suze Weinberg, Claudine Hellmuth and Tim Holtz....

I finally finished it - my sampler frame from Saturday's workshop... well there's only so many times you can move tiles around until they look just right! lol  I added a few elements of my own in place of a couple of those created - but only because they were outside the finished colour palette.. I created a cute little canvas resist panel (one of Claudine's elements) that was too close to the background colour so I'll use that on something else further down the line 'cos I really liked how she achieved the resist.  I added the silver buckle - bottom right, the clock face and of course some buttons (well how could I not!)
(and I'm sure you've realised but just in case - the centre bit of cardboard is just to cover the mirror while I photographed).
Colours on the frame itself are stronger in reality.

4 comments:

  1. Jo, this is stunning. I love that base colour you've used on the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah8:46 pm

    perfect, I particularly the small blue and green swirly tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i love your interpretation of the class. You did a great job, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is stunning Jo ... I can't believed I waited sooooo patiently and then nearly missed it X

    ReplyDelete