Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

18 December 2010

Monochromatic Christmas...

Last week was a little (a lot) busy - but it all ended well and last night we went to see Ghost Stories in London... scary & it was lucky I wasn't holding popcorn or a drink because the people around me would've been wearing them (I jumped just a little bit) (lol)... it was very good - go see it if you can

One of the little jobs I had to do was a card order and here's part of it:
Still on a natural card base but this time keeping the colour scheme very monochromatic... love how these turned out - and were really quick to create ..... still keeping it simple!

and yes the new favourite snowflake punch was used again....  It was expensive and I'm getting my monies worth OK! lol (I'll get bored of it soon.... but not too soon!)

Snow's on its way again peeps - keep warm!*


*says me who went to London yesterday where it was colder than at home which is not normal (we're only 40 minutes away from London and on the coast) - I had to buy a hat & thicker scarf! lol  yes I know... any excuse to go shopping!... well we were in London - would have been rude not too - and I do like to do my bit for the economy!....
Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely cards, I love the monochromatic theme, gorgeous and very effective and that snowflake punch is stunning. Have a fabulous Christmas, Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those cards they are gorgeous,so much detail and yet so simple :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig