Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

2 December 2010

Tag-a-liscious 2/too...

As promised here is the other tag I made with the lovely embossing folders that the Postie delivered in a snow 'storm'...

All the embossing folders are Cuttlebug, tags cut with Tim Holtz tag die (big fave of mine!), inks are Distress (pitch black, peeled paint).
I like how the flame of the chandelier candles are deeper embossed than other bits (?) and so colour doesn't settle into them making them look bright.  Nice.
Bit of crochet, some vintage buttons, gems and a length of bobble trim - lush!


Hope you're all warm and safe.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi Jo

    Another gorgeous tag - I "need" that embossing folder chandelier(I also "need" the ones you used yesterday too!)

    I don't think its too late to add to my present list!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the chandelier is lovely, another one to add to the "I want List"

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig