Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

27 February 2012

ACP Week 8 part 2: Graffiti Jigsaw

Welcome to some more game piece fun!!
Today its jigsaws - great for using in.. erm.. well .. stuff! 
During the 'big studio clear out' I found a bag of blank jigsaws that I'd bought.. these ones are a bit tricky to stamp onto because of the cutting grooves.. so they've been in their bag for a while and I was seriously considering throwing them out but I had a light bulb moment - you know the type: the ones that come when you're least expecting them:  PAINT THE JIGSAW! no stamping required -
paint on them like you would do a journaling page... 
throw in a bit of stenciling...
I'm not throwing the rest away - I had fun making this - didn't take too long & I think they have lots of possibilities...
expect more stencilling on the next few...

Have a good day

Share:

3 comments

  1. Well done love it
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Hunni, there is something special on my blog for you, if you wouldnt mind going to collect it, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig