Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

4 October 2014

ALBOTAT... inspiration works both ways....

... when I teach workshops, & I hope to inspire people and this weekend at The Stamp Attic it was my turn to be inspired- by some colour choices that were made by people in the class:

Here are Alison's chosen colours and one of cards she made with them:


 and here are Joanna's
(and now I'm wondering what Turquoise, Tikka and Chalk would be like??)

Not colours I would normally reach for but I really like them!
Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm with you here Jo, there is never a class I teach where I don't learn something from somebody.
    Even if it just a colour combo that I wouldn't normal try.
    Fabulous choices from the girls I must give them a try myself.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to get time to experiment with new colour combinations. Hoping to see yours soon! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's great when you teach a class and discover what everyone does with your idea. It's even better when they idea bounces back!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig