Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 March 2017

#365Challenge.... 25 February 2017


I've received a couple of questions about the page for 25th February so here's a simple step-out of how I created the page...

The page was created by die cutting circles from post it notes (you could use paper instead) and randomly placing them on the surface.

Then I sprinkled 'a bit jaded' Infusions onto the surface and spritzed with a fair amount of water and while it was still damp I removed the circles....

The leaf stamp is from a lovely set from PaperArtsy, by Kim Dellow ref: EKD06.  I stamped these in Archival Ink Potting Soil to tone in with the walnut stain in the Infusions.
The leaves are painted with 'blue green' watercolour paint and copper pencil.
I replaced the circles and stamped on words (using Potting Soil), these are from a mini stamp: JM15.

Hope that answers all the questions  - if not please add them in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by
Share:

4 comments

  1. Yes I was intrigued too to how it was done so thank you for the step by step. Great colours and love the layout. Great stamps too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo, I had admired that page, now I know how to do it! Thanks for the tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig