Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

3 March 2017

Oops I did it again!

... well not quite but I found another bag of bits and pieces I'd saved from previous projects - not as big as the pile I worked through in October last year (go HERE to see that)...but still a pile..

From this.....

To this, thinned out, cut out and ready to select....

and finishing up as this page in my #365Challenge February 2017 book..

and this page in my junk journal....

Feels good to make something nice out of bits and pieces that are simply cluttering up the place!

Attack your stash - it feels good!!

Jo
Share:

3 comments

  1. Definitely much too good to throw away. Two beautiful pages, what fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, thanks for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome (and I mean I was truly awed). I always feel a bit guilty about my stash collections, but now I feel inspired - thank you

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig