Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

20 April 2017

#365Challenge.... 15-21 March

Hello

I told you there would be another blog post about the 365Challenge, and here it is.  Pages from week three of March...

March 15:   I created this page using a background created with the new Distress Oxide inks, and wrote all over it with a white pen - I deliberately wrote big and loose so that the words are almost illegible - I'm really liking this way of journalling..


March 16: More Distress Oxide on this page - really interesting inks.  I've used them here as a decorative strip, the flower is Kim Dellow's and I've doodled around it - makes it softer and larger (more flower-like) - the small flowers are mine from JOFY49

March 17:  Flow Question: 'Are you kind to yourself?'.. yes in someways and not in others.. If I look after myself then I'll be well and able to be take care of others...  The centre panel is a gelli print, and I really like how the white journalling/writing blends it onto the background. (got to love a white pen!!)

March 18: Flow question: 'which movie have you seen at least five times?'  This is another question with so many answers? where to start??  but I watch/listen to musical films while I work.. 

March 19:  Flow question: 'Which family member to you most resemble?'  lol, definitely my Mum. There aren't many recent photos of us together so I've used this cute postage stamp to illustrate mother and child.... postage stamps are lovely little works of art aren't they!

March 20: I love this little bird image from ZinskiArt PaperArtsy stamps set ZA08.  It makes me smile - that birdie is shakin' its tail feathers and struttin' its funky stuff!

March 21: This page makes me happy - the colours, the die cut flowers & the gelli print background panel... all the little bits and pieces. 

So that's another week finished.

Thanks for stopping by - week 4 will be along shortly!

xx
Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig