Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

14 July 2018

#The100dayproject / #100daysinthelifeofaline Part 3

ONE HUNDRED DAYS!!!!

I have to say I'm quite proud that I stuck with this little project through all 100 days! Its made me realise that big things can be achieved a little at a time.. just a little bit everyday and it gets done!  


I attached firmer greyboard covers to the book and secured a ribbon between the layers so it could be tied shut - because as I mentioned before its like a big Slinky so needs to be tied closed!

Here are a few of my favourite pages...


... and I liked linking pages..

The final page made me smile - I drew a 'finish line' to finish the line... see what I did there lol 
Also, I started the line with dashes leading into the line and on the last page the line brakes into dashes and leaves the page... closure.


Throughout the entire book I used the same weight pen (Artline 0.8) and pencil, rubber and coloured in with FaberCastell pencils to keep it consistent.

Over the past few days, now its finished, I miss it a little bit... drawing on this continuous line had become a habit.


Here's a video of the last 30 pages - same apologies as for the last video - my sound and video skills still need attention and I still have hayfever - maybe it'll be better with the sound off lol   aaanyhoo
Enjoy.....

If you'd like to see what other people have done for the #the100dayproject then search that hashtag on Instagram and lots of other projects will come up... maybe it will inspire YOU to take part when it comes around again. :o)


Thanks for visiting!


Share:

3 comments

  1. Love it!! ❤️❤️❤️The wall with the flowers it's beautiful!! And the idea was fabulous! Congratulations on getting it finished! 🎉🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant project Jo, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig