Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

27 August 2018

JoFY Bingo Wk.14


Happy Monday everyone!  This week's Bingo numbers are 18 and 60!  These sets are at opposite ends of the JOFY range but I think I can still make them work together...

I started out by making a card using Distress Oxides (yummy!)....



and I thought I would make more... but then I spotted the little sign stamp on JOFY18! and thought how good it might look with the flowers on JOFY60... so I made a fairly quick, clean&simple journal spread..


I'm really enjoying art journaling at the moment and it might be because
1. I really like the size of this journal - its the small Dylusions journal
2. Its almost full! and I'm keen to finish it!

The blobby 'trees' in the background are a stencil by The Crafter's Workshop called 'Mini pods on sticks' (ref TCW546s) - I really like the way they look with the flowers... hhhmm would look great with doodles on them don't you think?!


I used Fresco paints and Tombow brush markers for colour, and paper piecing for flowers.

Another week of Bingo done!  If you have the stamps and want to join in then please do.

Thanks for stopping by..


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig