Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

17 August 2011

Inspiration can come from anywhere....

... like the metal sheet of the barbeque:
.. or a soaking roasting dish ...there's quite a lot of congealed stuff in there (I'm quite glad this wasn't my dinner)... great pattern & textures though...
Take a look around - inspiration can be found in the strangest places.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Recently got a freebie booklet from the local art warehouse full of stuff like this. Just need to get creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woman after my own heart - I pic up scraps of metal off the road because of the rust patterns or the fact I might be able to use it in my work(cant believe I told you that lol) and Im forever taking photo's of rust spots etc I love taking pics of flowers more for colour combinations than the flower itself.....glad Im not the only one who views the world in a similar way.

    ReplyDelete