Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

21 April 2014

I've almost run out....

... of masterboard to play with...  Using the panel I created:

2 12x12 scrapbook/journal pages
3 cards (14x14cm)
1 canvas panel...

... and I'll finish with a fairly simple card - a piece of masterboard  in the centre with flowers added covering/matching the flowers on the panel and spreading over the edges.

I mounted one of the flowers on 3d foam to add depth and interest, and a bit of bling- always nice to have a bit of bling:

Hope these projects have inspired to you make a masterboard and create projects with it.

xx
Share:

7 comments

  1. Most certainly!! brilliant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely inspired me lol love masterboards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Another lovely idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always inspire me, how can you not when everything you create is full of happy smiles:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Jo!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:56 am

    It's a gorgeous card Jo, the flowers stand out perfectly against the kraft card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in the midst of colouring mine at the mo Jo (LOL) (mojo getit ... oh well just me then), thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig