Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

27 February 2015

The 'to-do' list took over ....

... but better late than never.. here are a couple of photos of samples I made at the recent Trade Show..

The trade show is always interesting - lots of new and interesting products, lovely manufacturer stands (the Sizzix stand is always a beautiful display) and its inspiring.  & tiring but well worth the visit.

So here is sample no' 1 - my 'getting warmed up' sample.. a really simple less is more tag created with Smurf & Buff paints on the background and the seed heads are painted with Southern Skies, Smurf, Bougainvillea & mixed with Chalk to create tones of colour.  The washi tape on the top is an image from JOFY34 as are the seed heads...



Before I went to the show I created several sheets of paper-patchwork (see here for another post using the technique) and this time I used a yellow/pink/orange theme - I'm still trying to 'embrace yellow'...
(The lighting at the show wasn't ideal for taking photos - colours are a bit less vibrant in real life...)

This panel is a mash up of my stamps - JOFY33 & 31, Stencil PS011 and words are from Emma Godfrey's stencil PS019

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more samples...
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the pinks and purples.. and a great tag too. am in love with this year's releases. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely samples Jo! :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig