Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

1 March 2016

ACP:2 March's colour is...

.. YELLOW ..


Well hello March!

Come on in, you are more than welcome here so make yourself comfortable - I am going to smother you in yellow this month!!


Those of you who visit here often will know that I am not a fan of yellow...  so my aim (challenge?!) this month is to fully embrace this sunny, optimistic, versatile colour. 



While I'm thinking about all things 
YELLOW I'll also be considering techniques/themes beginning with E & F.  Lots of options for F but not so many for E so I've come up with a cunning plan (not so cunning that you'd pin a tail on it and call it a weasel, but cunning all the same!)... its more a cunning use of language maybe...  a way of getting around a problem.... all will become clear later in the month... (and on the list below, the beady eyed among you may have noticed lol)..

I've created a 'not so mellow YELLOW' board on Pinterest containing all things yellow - from chicks, eggs and flowers, to wellies and scooters.  You can see it HERE
Thanks for stopping by....

xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig