Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

30 July 2009

Card Inspirations....

I've put down the fabric and am back to creating-with-paper mode!

I've just spent two really enjoyable days teaching at Card Inspirations, topped off last night when the CI team spent the evening upstairs in their paint-your-own-pottery studio - really good fun. I painted a mug - I'll post a photo when I get it back after its been fired. I'm excited to see how it turns out - fingers crossed.

So, I thought I'd show you a couple of photos of the shop - excuse the focus (or lack of!) of the overhead shot - thats what happens when you hold the camera over your head, point and shoot!
The piccy only shows half of the shop - you'll have to use you imagination regarding the products on the other side of the shop - but its just as packed with creative 'stuff'!...


oooh look at all the lovely Bazzill! mmmm


and speaking of lovely... here are the Ranger goodies...


just a small sample of what the shop stocks.

Sign up for the next term of classes is the 5th September, brochures coming out soon. Contact the shop for more details.

Better get back to the paper crafting - lots of deadlines looming.........
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig