Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

14 July 2009

I took some photos of the cards I've just been teaching but they're rubbish - the photos not the cards (lol) and so I'll try again tomorrow... how hard can it be to photograph cards?!! I might risk life and limb and get the photo tent out but then if I do that I'll have to leave it up 'til M gets home weekend after next (its a 2 person job to fold it down and its not even very big! lol)

I'm going to a Pecha Kucha Night this evening - this is where (quoting from their site): "each presenter is allowed 20 images, shown for 20 seconds each, giving 6 minutes 40 seconds of fame before the next presenter is up. This keeps the presentations concise, the interest level up, and gives more people the chance to show" so should be interesting.....

On another note, Christine Middlecamp (love her work!)(v inspiring) showed the latest releases from Crate Paper on her blog.... how gorgous is this new range!! That is ticking all the boxes on my favourite colours list - and it looks so nice I might even forgive the yellow thats in there......

Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous7:20 pm

    I nearly thought they were made by Basic Grey....nice looking papers though!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig