Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

15 July 2009

My new little 'friend'

This is a little something I made this afternoon. It started off as my BananaFrog project for this month and then I lost my way a little - got distracted by the fabrics - and in the end there wasn't enough stamping to be my project (just the flowers on her 'skirt' and her left eye)... She's not very big - 14 x 17 cm and made out of calico (of course) and other scraps (the lovely Ikea paisley)
Its my first plushy/stuffie/ softie (whatever you want to call them) - Matt's named her Doris (don't know why) & I like that she looks a little confused - thats why I've made her arms go up in a kind of 'I don't know' way... not bad for a first attempt and I really enjoyed making her.
back to the Banana Frog project......

1 comment:

  1. lol love her name and love the look of her....she reminds me a little of some stuffed creatures I just bought out of Mamas and Papas - wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete