Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

11 December 2009

The best laid plans....

It seemed like such a simple idea: post up a card a day until last the last Royal Mail posting day... well I fell right off that wagon didn't I! roflmao...*
(*in my defense (such as it is) - some unexpected things came up that I had to do but that aren't really postable/ postworthy)

So, I've got a bit of catching up to do - let start now, I worked out I need to post about 13 cards to catch up..... so here goes - first batch - more tomorrow.......
 
Here are cards that I designed for a class at Card Inspirations (new brochure out v soon (if not already) and enrolment day for 2010 classes is on the 8th Jan).  Class was using stencils - love the different effects you can get with 1 stencil.  l to r: with Perfect Pearls, with chalks and plain embossing, with sprayed inks on a cuttlebug'd card base.
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you jumped right back on the wagon -lovely!

    ReplyDelete