Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

13 December 2009

stuck in traffic

Sometimes being stuck in traffic has its advantages.  This is a sunset over land on the A13 going into Hadleigh - the photo doesn't look very nice:


but once I'd cropped it (got rid of the bus shelter, the car's sunviser and a bit of the dashboard!) - not too bad (even if I do say so myself)


here's another a bit further down the queue of traffic... (well you've got to keep yourself occupied somehow.... and why waste a photo opportunity!)


4 comments:

  1. Stunning, stunning photo's. Good job you had your camera - I never do at times like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen - I carry my camera all the time - you neven know when you might need it! glad you like the photos
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful - it looks like you could here in the countryside with me.

    Lucky you have nice clean windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah S7:04 pm

    Very pretty, we had a beautiful one at the stables tonight, but no camera or mobile phone on the horsey :(

    ReplyDelete