Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

15 June 2011

Sweet Pea Project...

The flowers from my last post proved to be quite inspiring - I made the above tag (& another project but unfortunately I can't show you that... sorry!).. you must think I spend all my time making tags - I don't - honest guv!
This tag features Claudine Hellmuth's Blooms stamps and PaperArtsy Thorndon Hall papers and Fresco Finish paints (& I've told you how much I luuurve those haven't I?!!)  Its sooo pretty!! V girly lol
I thought the tag and flowers were nice and summery - & its JUNE for goodness sake & I'm still putting my heating on!! on Sunday I had on trousers, socks, tshirt, long cardigan and a scarf because I was so cold! its JUNE!!! somebody tell the weather please...
Especially as I'm going to a garden party family celebration on Sunday!! lol  maybe I should pack wellies and a mac just in case.....
Hope its summery where you are...
Share:

3 comments

  1. your sweet peas (when I spell them sweet not sweat - yeugh!) are so pretty! Love the tag you made them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make pinks, purples and lilacs look so darn good...looks sofresh and alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig