Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

1 June 2011

Tag number ...??

.. I have no idea!  I must have made lots and lots in my crafting lifetime - never get bored of them!  but this one isn't so much about the whole tag more about the detail on it and so that's all I'm going to show you.
I made it as a sample for the Craft Barn Extravaganza weekend which is this coming weekend - really looking forward to it... I'm going to be demo'ing PaperArtsy's Fresco Finish paints (fantastic paints - really good!!) and Claudine Hellmuth's Creative Layers stamps... Its going to be so much fun.  It'll be much more fun if you come along and see what everyone is doing - there are going to be some great demo's going on - LOADS!!
For more information go here
Share:

1 comment

  1. I promise this time I will introduce myself as I was too shy last year.... see you Saturday (I already have some more of the fresco paints on my list, so I will be with you!!)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig