Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

7 August 2013

.... ooooh this might be the best die...

... EVER!!

I've had a splurge on dies and stencils (which I haven't done for what seems ages).... and am inspired -  I have lots of ideas for these lovelies:
(in the middle there is a roll of wood effect washi tape from doodlebug designs - very cool!)

.. and as lovely as they are the BEST DIE EVER award goes to the fantastic little die that created this:
- I LOVE IT!!  I have lots of plans for this fella - at Christmas its getting a red nose and sparkly antlers!
ho ho ho

Its so clever!  & quite small 8-10cm approximately from the bottom of the shield to the antler tips... (its a bit tricky to assemble but very worth it!)... Its made by Xcut - very fab die!

OK - this was a quick post for today - I've got to go - got some creating to do...   :o)

xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. ooh new stash - how scrummy ! That stag is so much fun ! I see the bayleaf stencil peaking out there - I have that one & love it ! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him :)
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig