Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

30 September 2013

What are you doing next weekend?....

.... just asking.. incase you are free and fancy a day or two of crafty/arty fun.. then you could maybe join me on...

... Saturday when I'll be at the Craft Barn (10:00-4:00) where I'll be demo'ing my new Christmas stamp designs with a focus on Christmas cards.. there will be other demonstrators too - go to the Craft Barn website to find out more details..


... or on Sunday when I'll be running a workshop at Crafting Time - creating a lovely box canvas with a summery beachy feel (I'm hanging on to Summer as long as I can! lol) - there are a couple of places left if you'd like to come along - contact the shop to book a place...


Hope to see you!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun Jo! I can make Saturday too. I'm not around on Sunday but hope your workshop goes well. I couldn't see it on the list of classes though, when I checked the Craft Barn website. Look forward to seeing you Saturday,
    Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came, I saw, I purchased some of your lovely stamps and I enjoyed meeting you too!!! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete