Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

4 February 2018

ALBOTAT...


This spread in my small Dylusion journal started as a place where I was painting areas to clean the paint off my paintbrush and so it looked like this... Prawn, Squid Ink, a yellow (I lost track of which!) and Gold Fresco Finish paints...

I had a stencil from That's Crafty (TC8005) which I was itching to use but the dimensions, when laid straight, didn't suit the page.....hhhmmm tricky... what to do??....  oooh lay it on the diagonal!!

Which I did... all over the double spread using Chalk Fresco....

And to separate them out and make it look more like tiles I painted a black strip between the panels with a smudged pencil lines either side to soften the black and give a bit of dimension (hopefully).

Not bad for 'wiping the paintbrush clean' pages!

Thanks for popping by



Share:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig