Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

12 August 2009

Beautiful...

I felt grotty today and so I gave in and parked myself on the sofa. I did some design work for a while and then gave in completely and watched this film - really lovely, very gentle and beautifully shot.

Last moments were very moving - its well documented that Victoria never came out of mourning after Albert's death, but apparently she had his clothes laid out every day until she died aged 81. 40+ years. Heartbreaking.


Also, this book was recommended to me by a couple of people and so I thought I'd give it a read - OMG - it was soooooooooooo good!
I couldn't put it down.
Definitely worth reading - and possibly re-reading!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig