Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

20 August 2009

bunting and bargains!

So, I'm LOVING bunting at the moment - like I said before it makes me happy! :o)

So, I've made this short bunting out of scrapbook card (tilda from panduro - quite vintage and really nice colours) and the letters were cut with my Slice. It's going to hang along the front of my table next time (!?) I do a craft sale.... love it.
and these little tubs were a recent find at the local stationers - 99p for a pack of 3!!!!!! Great purchase - I have no idea yet when, or on what, I'm going to use them but one day they will be the perfect embellishment for a project!
Can't go wrong for under £1 each! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment