Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

29 August 2009

I work out all my designs and ideas into a 25cm square sketchbook but when I ordered my last lot (I buy them in 'bulk' - saves money etc) I bought a 14cm sketchbook to see what it was like to work in.... so good! - its a really nice size to work in - pages aren't too big, aren't too small and - trying not to sound too much like Goldilocks - these pages are just right! great for trying out new surfaces - above are pics of the first 4 pages. The pics aren't really showing the surfaces too well - there's some great metallic paints on there (Viva, available from PaperArtsy) and rub-ons, crackle paints, distressing, resisting, embossing, perfect pearls...........
Share:

2 comments

  1. So where do you buy them from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages, such beautiful colours. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig