Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

18 August 2009


I found this slightly wierd object in a second hand shop yesterday... Its a bit of this and a bit of that - all its elements are a slightly at odds with each other (may be due to the colour of the birdhouse! lol) but I liked it - quirky..
aaaanyhooo I think it has make over possibilities (or up-cycling I'd like to think of it as)...
I have a bit of 'house' thing going on at the moment... I started off with 1 little birdhouse that I altered and now on the hearth in our lounge there are FIVE! this lilac one being the fifth....
its not going to be lilac much longer.......
Apologies for the photograph - don't know what the camera was doing! I would take the photograph again but M & I took everything apart last night! It had several wobbly bits so we took a hammer to it!..... next step paint stripper!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig