Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

17 August 2009

Retreat!!!!!!!

Weekend just gone was the Etsy Retreat... 2+ days of making stuff, meeting lovely people, learning new things, laughing long and hard, and generally having a great time!

This is some of what I made - not the JD obviously but a bit of that is never a bad thing is it?! lol

EDIT: I've just re-looked at the above photo and would like to clarify - that is a half bottle of JD - Much as I like JD I'm not a complete lush, thank you very much! :o)

Yesterday was also my day over at Banana Frog - so head on over there to see what I created this month....

No comments:

Post a Comment