Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

15 May 2010

Getting warmed up.....

.... to create samples for PaperArtsy - using their new range of great dies that will work with most die-cutting machines...
Some dies are made to work directly with the stamps (dragonflies, birdcage etc) while some are more generic - rectangles, circles etc - and all are good! .. obviously - we wouldn't expect anything less from PaperArtsy would we?!
I made a few flowers with the dies (see above*) and this 'warm up' was also opportunity to get acquainted with the latest addition to my craft room - a Big Shot... yes I know, I'm a big Cuttlebug fan but I have to admit the BS (or Bertha as I've named her, lol) is a good machine - so it will sit along side my Cuttlebug rather than replace it....

* These are just mock-up of the flowers (reason for only a sneak peek photo) - I was just trying them out - the ones for the board will be created out of patterned/ stamped papers & metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment