Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

12 March 2011

Tags... Part 4...

Love the Tim Holtz 'Haberdashery' stamp set its right up my street!!  (anything with a sewing/ mannequin theme really!) (in our home there are 3 vintage sewing machines & umpteen mannequins (not all of which are full size I hasten to add!))
I really like how this tag turned out - that the image of the mannequin is faded out - like a ghost sign or fresco on a wall.... and the nice scrunched tag with bling and motif - its like a little swatch of a long forgotten design idea.... like a mood board (and I LOVE to make mood boards!! - it was one of my favourite things to create when I was studying interior dec' techniques.. pulling together all the bits and pieces to conjur up the 'feel' of a room...)
aaaanyhoo - that's all the tags I have to share now... I think... tomorrow its a mini book (again, created for AC)..
Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Stunningly beautiful Jo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. soft and feminine...like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love that blue, can't wait to get those stamps. Tfs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it's beautiful. The colour is fab, and I too, must have this stmap set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful. Love the soft colours. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn now youve tempted me to look at buying that set, damn you JoFy x

    ReplyDelete