Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

12 January 2010

2010 'resolutions' mini book

I've been making this mini book over the last week or so - creating a bit here and there when time allows - it measures approximately 6x4 inches and is created from bits a pieces left over from another project and bound using the Bind-it-All (great tool - I don't use it nearly as much as I should). Quite a simple book - each page features one word and on the reverse is the thinking behind it and what the word means to me for the coming year. I like working on a page with one large single word and then having the journaling somewhere else - keeping the page 'simple' in that way. uncluttered.








3 comments:

  1. ooo this is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Somerset6:19 pm

    Beautiful Jo. I've been trying to create a scrapbook page for the bad stuff from 2009, kind of a document it and leave it behind thing! Now I'm thinking maybe a page about the good stuff that will happen in 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - leave last year behind and look forward - that's what I'm doing - 2010's going to be good!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete