Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

12 January 2010

2010 'resolutions' mini book

I've been making this mini book over the last week or so - creating a bit here and there when time allows - it measures approximately 6x4 inches and is created from bits a pieces left over from another project and bound using the Bind-it-All (great tool - I don't use it nearly as much as I should). Quite a simple book - each page features one word and on the reverse is the thinking behind it and what the word means to me for the coming year. I like working on a page with one large single word and then having the journaling somewhere else - keeping the page 'simple' in that way. uncluttered.








Share:

3 comments

  1. ooo this is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Somerset6:19 pm

    Beautiful Jo. I've been trying to create a scrapbook page for the bad stuff from 2009, kind of a document it and leave it behind thing! Now I'm thinking maybe a page about the good stuff that will happen in 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - leave last year behind and look forward - that's what I'm doing - 2010's going to be good!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig