It was a good day - played/worked with the Cuttlebug - of course!
(apolgies in advance for the slightly dodgy picture quality on this post)
After demo'ing the Cuttlebug here's some of what I created later:
I created this card using the 'flower' embossing folder and one of the cute little 'Notelets' from one of the new PaperMania ranges:
I also worked with one of the PM clear acrylic albums. These come in various shapes (scalloped hearts, circles etc) but I used one of the simple square shapes. Instead of creating an album I turned a page 90degrees so the binding holes were at the top and made door/name plaques.
On 'Freya's' I stamped on the acetate's surface with white stazon, used the PM notelets again as a mat for the name, and painted a couple of chipboard flowers and of course some buttons & bling!
For 'Max's' name plate I die cut a few images from Basic Grey's Archaic range and matted and layered it up.I really like the transparency of acetate - seeing the different layers behind and infront.
Later in the week I'm going to use a few more of the pages as album cover....
These albums come with 6 pages in the pack - so I'm thinking these could be used to create:
- 3 albums with acetate covers or
- 6 name plates or
- 1 12 page album (2 pages per piece of acetate - using front and back) or
- 6 panel hanging decoration (achievable because the crop-a-dile will punch through the acetate!)
- or a concertina album could be created in the same way as the above!