Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

18 January 2010

Inspiration can come from anywhere...

... sitting in traffic on my way home from work today I looked out of the window and saw this:

how fab is the worn paint on this gate?  Love it - couldn't resist taking a quick photo..... this is why I try to always carry a camera with me - you never know when you'll see something worth snapping.  I was going to pull over, knock and ask to take a better picture but I thought the gate's owners might be a bit insulted by "I'd like to photograph your gate because the distressed worn paint is so lovely" yeah, I can see that would go down well! Not. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment