Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

31 January 2010

Banana Frog are looking for Design Team members.....



Gotta love that kraft card stock haven't you?  It adds to the whole retro-ness of these pieces....  I was going to put these up as a 'project of the day' over on the BF blog but decided to put it here instead as a way of intro to the news that Banana Frog are looking for new Design Team member for 2010!!  Myself and a few others are staying on (yay! I'm very pleased to do so) and they are looking for FOUR new members. Hop on over to the blog for more details....
Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous8:06 am

    I love these cards - ,my nephews would be delighted with them.

    Not sure whether I have the confidence to send anything to BF though - what an exciting opportunity!

    Regards
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig