Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

31 January 2010

MOO cards...

I used to make my own busines cards but this week I treated myself to some 'proper' ones.  These little lovelies are created by Moo and they're great because you can upload 1 or loads of your own pictures to feature on the front and back - how cool is that! So this means that now I can give my card and a sample of my work at the same time - clever me thinks!

Cards on left are traditional business card layout and on the right are the oh-so-cute Mini Moo cards (28x70mm).
I chose images of mine with a similar colour pallette so that they formed a set....
Now I just need to meet lots of people who want my details! lol
Share:

1 comment

  1. these are beautiful, stunning and what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig