Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

1 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2018 is going to be a good year - I can feel it!.. (and to be honest its got to be better than 2017 which is a year I am glad to see the back of!)

I wish all of you the very best for the coming year.

I'd also like to say a BIG thank you for stopping by this blog - and for bearing with with my somewhat random blogging last year - I will endeavour to do better, scouts honour!

Thanks also to you lovely people who buy my JOFY stamps and stencils, and who come to workshops - its always such fun to meet and spend time with you and to share the love of crafting - long may it continue (and help keep us all sane! lol)

Keep smiling!

Jo
Share:

1 comment

  1. Happy New Year Jo..... I am sure it will be a much better year.... As it is, I've spent my weekend colouring Jofy stamps. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig