Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

22 January 2018

New Year = New Stamps!

Welcome!




I LOVE designing new stamps and stencils, and this release really makes me smile!  I think this might be my biggest stamp and stencil releases since my first sets in 2012 with 6 A5 stamp sets, 8 mini stamps and 10 stencils in 3 different sizes! 

Over on the PaperArtsy blog this evening you can see all the products with samples made by me, followed by two further blog posts featuring samples by my FAB.U.LOUS wingmen Keren Baker and Clare Messenger They have been BRILLIANT and I'm so grateful to them for all their hard work and creativity - I couldn't have done this release without them. They have posts on their own blogs tonight too so please visit and take a look (click on their names to go to their blogs). 

LOTS of thanks of course, as always, to Mark and Leandra at PaperArtsy for being so very brilliant at doing what they do!

OK, grab yourself a drink, settle down - here come the pretty things....


JoFY59

JoFY60

JoFY61

JoFY62

JoFY63

This journal spread was created with the stamps from JOFY63, using the smaller of the images as focal points - you don't always have to put a flower head on a stem!  :o)


LARGE Stencil:  PS083

JoFY64

LARGE STENCIL:  PS082


Minis!





LARGE STENCIL:  PS081

This is a really useful stencil - I used it as a background for my doodle mushroom card and I wanted to show it to you without the stamping and paper-pieced mushrooms. Its nice to have a stencil which is quite tall but delicate at the same time.


REGULAR STENCIL: PS084


This stencil is great to use as a base for doodling - this spread in an A6 journal used 2 colours (Slate Fresco Finish and Jane Davenport Paint over Pen in Bali Blue.. and a touch of white gel pen (or course!)) and took around 15 minutes to create.


REGULAR STENCIL: PS085


This is one of the gelli print spreads I mentioned over on the PA blog post.  It uses PS085 and stamps from JOFY63.  I think the right hand page looks like batik tie-dyed fabric and is created by having a 2 colour gelli print onto the off'white pages of the journal.


REGULAR STENCIL: PS086


The two spreads below are taken from my gelli print journal - the first one uses the first pull of the print and the second using clean up/ghost prints... creating very different pages.

These pages are created with PS086 & flower stamps from JOFY62 - they work well together because they have the same geometric design construction.
This second spread using the PS086 has a very different feel - mush more distressed which was inspired by the ghost prints of the background.  I used mini stencil PM011 and mini stamps JM58 & JM59, the text strip is from JOFY63.  (The words are created using PaperArtsy distressed alphabet  'WORDS 2' (W2) a really useful alphabet.)

MINI Stencil: PM011

MINI Stencil: PM012

MINI Stencil: PM013

MINI Stencil: PM014


I hope you've enjoyed this (mammoth) blog post about my new JOFY designs - I hope you like them as much as I do and you're inspired. 

I'm really looking forward to sharing the projects I have planned with these new stamps in the workshops I have booked around the country - you can see where these are by tapping the 'teaching dates' button at the top of the blog.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks for visiting!


Share:

3 comments

  1. Hi Jo , some lovely stamps, stencils , and some lovely artwork too,,,. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing new stamps and stencils! I want them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of scrummy gorgeousness there Jo! Hopefully we will get to play with some of them at the Rowan Tree workshop in Carnforth in April. See you then! Can't wait! Stef xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig