Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

15 November 2006

Have been doing lots of creative things - the slide decorations are coming along - I showed them to my SIL and she ordered 2! so that was a good boost for my confidence! I'm going to personalise them and put a piccy of J in one of them, and a piccy of their friends' child in the other. I like that these pieces can be made to suit any occassion - make good bridal favours?

I had a good stock of cards ready for the two craft fairs I'm doing on the 2 December (which is getting scarily close... aaaaaarrrgggghh) but then a previous customers brother popped in on the off chance for cards and bought about 15!!! so now I have to really get my butt in gear!

So less www time and more creating . . . . . . . . . .
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig