Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

26 September 2008

Craft Stamper November 08

I've been working on projects that I couldn't tell anyone about .... well now I can!!!!!! and here it is:



I was asked to submit work to Craft Stamper and here is the first issue featuring my work... November's issue and that's my pop-up card as the main cover image!!!!!!!!!
Its not on the newstands until next Friday - this photo of the cover was taken from the magazine's website http://www.craftstamper.com/ on there you'll find previews of upcoming issues etc.
(I may have to visit the local stockists and move all copies to the front of the racks! lol)(or take a camera and photograph it on the shelf)(or take photos of myself standing at the shelf pointing at the magazine - - - no, that one would be too much wouldn't it.. aaah how I make myself laugh!!)
Share:

4 comments

  1. Anonymous12:09 pm

    Well done babe - it looks fantastic!!
    From your number ONE fan....mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo Hoooooo Good for you jo!

    Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Managed to get Craft Stamper today. I love the necklace that you made. I will now have to get some stampboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:02 pm

    Congratulations on the FANTASTIC article!! love it!
    And the COVER too !!! well done you!
    isa xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig