Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

10 November 2008

Shocking!...

... how long its been since I last posted... have been soooo busy with projects that aren't really blogable (is that even a word?! lol) - lots of bits and pieces over the last week or so, and one major project for College... and over the weekend I managed to strain my torso/ribs so I'm hobbling around like a little old person! M's had to help me off of the sofa a couple of times! lol I feel like I've been kicked by a horse! lol

I'll have too keep this blog updated more in future and keep it filled with pretty pictures because now its linked to the Craft Stamper blog site. Exciting.

I'm in the December issue of Craft Stamper by the way! To find out more you'll have to buy the magazine!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig