Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

11 May 2010

June Craft Stamper..

... is a bumper issue as the magazine is TEN YEARS OLD - how fantastic is that!
Its a great issue, and I have an article in there too- my butterfly mobile which must have have been a nightmare for the team to photograph with all its dangles (which rotate in even the slightest breeze!) so well done to them for doing such a great job with it - I'll try not to create something so 'unstable' in the future.. lol

I loved creating the project... it brought together lots of my favourite items to create with....

Go check it out...   and I'm looking forward to another 10 years!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Have seen your project in Craft Stamper, it's gorgeous and it was nice to meet you at the weekend.Thanks for all your help x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the article Jo. The colours are fab - you always make things look so simple!!!

    Regards
    miriam

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig