Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

15 July 2010

If you squint and look carefully...

... you'd have seen my 'snow' bunting on Create & Craft TV yesterday - obviously Bev (Queen of the Lilypad over at Banana Frog) and her demonstrations on the Banana Frog show were the main attraction but my bunting was there in the background... shown here top right in this dodgy photograph taken of the tv screen (again)
Now that picture's not really doing my bunting any justice at all  ( :o)  ) so here are some much better shots....
What can I say - bunting makes me happy!  I think I'm going to have to make some more in this colour way to go across the fireplace at christmas because it matches last years decorations perfectly! (though not sure how M would feel about that - its 'quite' girlie! lol)
I'm quite impressed that it looks so christmassy considering that when I made it the temperature outside was in the high 80s!!

Tomorrow I'll have several heads on (Worzel Gummage stylee) - I'll be teaching with PaperArtsy products over at Imagine That (which I'm looking forward to) and its also my day over on the Banana Frog Blog....
Sheesh!  Its all in the planning!
Share:

2 comments

  1. They looked lovely :) I wanted to make sure they were on show, but then Dave didn't really show any of the cards on the shelf. I think it was the opening shot, everyone in the studio loved your bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo the bunting is gorgeous - love the colour combo, glad you put in the extra photos for us to see it more clearly! Sadly I missed the show - will have to check TV guide to see if its repeated!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig