Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

7 December 2011

WOYWW & Christmas(ish) part 3...

Here's my desk this week with general stuff on it including a new, nice, clean, & uncut craft sheet... & the address book because I've written all my christmas cards - and before you're impressed that on 7th December I've finished my cards - don't be because I bought them!  And it was very liberating - I'll make family & hubby's but all other are shop bought.
What I'm seeing in the photo is no difference to the state of my desk even though I spent a good couple of hours the other day re-organising it... how depressing.

Earlier in the year I helped clear and organise the White Shed at PaperArtsy HQ... anyone else think Leandra should/could come over and help clear my work room?
Lets vote - raise hands please...
Right, I'll call her..
ooh, hold on... what's that you're saying at the back?
You'd rather she spent her time bottling paints and pressing rubber than clearing up someone elses mess?
oh, OK fair point..
I'll tidy up on my own - seems right - it is my mess afterall... lol

I'll be round for a snoop later on...  and if you have no idea what this WOYWW is all about go HERE and all will become clear..

And now for something much prettier than my desk:
Here's a decoration I made using a whole lot of Tim H's stuff (not something I normally do).  A vintage cabinet card turned upside down makes a great penant and the circular part cries out to have a rosette mounted onto it.  Then there' a Hero Art stamp, distress inks, Adage tickets, ball chain, and memo pins (they're trickly little beggars aren't they! lol)



I have something else christmassy to show you tomorrow...

Please 'follow' the blog (over on the left-hand-side - I'll be a happy little blogger if I can get up to (or over!) 100 followers by 2012... in fact I'll be so happy I'll have a little blog-give-away in celebration!
Share:

11 comments

  1. Ooh, that's beautiful, I wouldn't care about a messy desk if I'd made something as gorgeous as that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby to see such a gorgeous crafty desk!!! Love your little makes too!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I think Leandra should come help you but she's all giddy about Coldplay...
    Love your desk & the Tim work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous! Thanks for my snoop!
    Happy woyww
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for crafters' liberation so I'm with you on the subject of buying Christmas cards, well I have to be as I've only made three so far and one of those I wouldn't send to the dog.
    Love your tag and glad someone else struggles with those darn pins.
    Am now following - who could resist a plea like that (and the chance of some blog candy in the future).
    Ann B
    #6

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:02 pm

    What a great desk you have so much stash, your hanging is lovely the cabinet die worked a treat. Have a lovely Wednesday, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ok with the pins, it's the twirly end pins that you used for the tickets that do my head in....and my nails! I'm pretty sure Leandra would come help...but you wouldn't tidy up, I just know it....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card! It is sooo coool! Definately need a payback! LOL! The desk looks great, actually! Happy WOYWW! -Amanda #17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big hands up for me .... only fair really to pay it back!!

    I'll if she won't though.

    Lovely piece of artwork that could just drop right in my clear up bin too!!

    Hugs

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I might be joining you in some crafters liberation, but only 'cos I'm too disorganised to get cards made in time!!!
    Your desk is looking beautiful and tidy.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #61

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely messy desk which has hatched a beautiful hanging tag!! Full marks!! Brilliant. Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #56

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig