Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

7 February 2012

Roll up, Roll up....

... there's a circus in town!  & the star attractions are PaperArtsy & Lynne Perrella!!
This is a piece I made with the PaperArtsy Lynne Perrella stamps, October Afternoon papers, Nestabilies dies, Tim Holtz dies and good old corrugated cardboard.
(& it took a lot of self-restraint not to stick a red clowns nose on one of the above stamped faces lol)

and there's a sideshow of 3 linked tags:
Right, I'm off to look at the pretty (but slightly inconvenient) snow... looking at it through the window obviously.... and get some work done- nice painty inky 'work'!

** Edit ** I just read a tweet that reminded me to do this:  The tags were influenced by what I learned at a class I took with Lynne Perrella at ArtsyCrafts - the stencilling behind the main images and the row of hats.. ...but its also a revisit to the stenciling I did for interiors - just on a much smaller scale! 
It all comes around again doesn't it.  :o)

have a good day - stay safe and warm!
Share:

6 comments

  1. I like it!! (go on, paint a nose red... red is your colour this month after all!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! I second the red nose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jo, love lynnes stamps
    Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, the more I see of these stamps the more I feel I may need them!!!!!hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all keep it going
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really lovely - I have loved Lynn Perrella art forever and have some of her early Aceydeucey stamps - must dust them off - or maybe just buy new ones!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig