Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

2 December 2012

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Seriously, looking very much like christmas!! 2nd December- the decorations are going up, gift lists are being made, the tv ads & seasonal specials have started & all the TV talent shows are drawing to a close... & I wore antlers at work on Friday! (ho ho ho) (and no there aren't any photos to show you - what a shame!) (though I can assure you I worked those antlers, lol)
but, I haven't heard 'last christmas' by Wham! played in a shop yet so I can't be sure that its Christmas just yet...

aaaaanyhoo...  it is getting close to Christmas but there is still time for one last class using my stamps..
if you'd like some last minute(ish) inspiration for christmas cards please join me at the Craft Barn on Sunday 9th December for a class.... Call the shop, 01342 836398, to book a place... I look forward to seeing you!

ho ho ho!!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Ah! But Jo! We had The Santa Clause on the TV on Saturday night (not much else on) and that is a good sign that Hubby is finally giving up the fight against Christmas in our house! Decs wont go up until 17th (coal fire so too dusty otherwise)but yes...Christmas is trotting in quite nicely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig