Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

2 April 2013

Stamp it, Paint it, Pin it & Wear it!


This is one of those 'while I have 5 minutes I'll see how this would look if....' projects... Its not the most complicated 'thing' I've ever made but it looks very nice pinned to my apron.  :o)
(I just realised - what?! no buttons!! maybe I decided the pretty brad did the job better.....)

I'm off to work... to the land of beads and sparkly things...
Share:

6 comments

  1. Smashing - your apron must look very smart indeed!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool make. Can I come to your work - a land of sparkly things sounds just the job!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty make! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Quick and easy. Love Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute - love the little brad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as a button (!)...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig