Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

24 August 2013

Oh dear!.....

... while I was trawling through many many photos looking for projects I had a niggling thought that I was missing/forgetting something... and this morning it came to me:

PAMM (PaperArtsyMiniMascot).. sits on a shelf at PAHQ keeping an eye on the elfs, and sometimes he's let out to go to the craft shows where he sits on the PA racks.

Smart little chap - I should really make him a litte JOFY friend soon....
Share:

2 comments

  1. He is very cute and it's a good idea to make him a companion. Looking forward to seeing what you create:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless him. He needs a mini me. Deffo! Shed head buddie??

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig